Resume and Experience
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Effective professional with demonstrated ability to work with groups of people from diverse backgrounds.
* Highly motivated and result oriented able to work independently or cooperatively as part of a team to accomplish goals.
* Well-organized with ability to prioritize and delegate important tasks.
* Able to ensure a timely and professional completion of work.
* Excellent people skills, reliable, and responsible.
Texas Christian University December 2009
Bachelor of Science Fort Worth, TX
Movement Science | Kinesiology
Director, Infrastructure & Operations
ESMT Group, LLC.
April 2014 – Present
Enterprise Application Developer
ESMT Group, LLC.
June 2011 – March 2014
* Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that supports the success of the company
* Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company’s services
* Contribute to open source software development, standardization of technologies, and evolution of best practices
* Design and implement large distributed systems that scale well – to petabytes of data and thousands of nodes
* Deploy, build, and optimize applications
* Develop middle-tier data or business logic components
* Envision and design application logic
* Evaluate and specify appropriate technology
* Build distributed systems
* Design application integration test plans
* Maintain multi-petabyte data pipelines
* Build out additional infrastructure to enhance current data processing capacity
* Develop domain expertise and act as technical leader on various projects
* Develop large scale cluster data processing
* Build infrastructure to automate extremely high volumes of data delivery
* Creatively solve scaling issues
* Contribute to the design and architecture of innovative solutions to difficult problems
Front End Web Developer
August 2010 – July 2011
* Ability to hand code HTML elements in CSS-based layouts
* Define and execute cross-platform/cross-browser testing
* Configure and maintain related technology infrastructure
* Develop technical documentation as necessary
* Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
* Collaborate with technical and creative team members
* Determine feasibility and impact of technology solutions
* Have a general understanding of client’s business needs
* Follow technology trends and apply appropriately
* Scope and estimate projects or project components
Director, Application Development
March 2007 – August 2010
* Shared knowledge, mentored, and educated the organization’s investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders with regard to the company’s technological vision, opportunities, and challenges.
* Monitored application performance and review any application failures in staging or production.
* Established and monitored a web analytics regime that measures site traffic and application usage relative to business goals.
* Developed, tracked, and controlled the development and deployment annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing, and operations.
* Web programming using open source tools such as PHP, MySQL, Apache, Linux and others (LAMP development).
* Technical writing and web systems administration work.
March 2005 – December 2007
* Applied a wide breadth of technical skills, Internet knowledge, and experience across the spectrum of online development in the service of building and improving online businesses.
* Developed a profitable internet website and an effective business consulting staff.
* Responsible for marketing services, recruiting personnel, training consultants and managing staff.
* Established name recognition and generated sales through a combination of sales and marketing techniques including AdSense advertising, and judicious placement of advertising.
- Object oriented PHP developer versed in PHP 5
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) expertise
- Solid web programming / development experience
- Web design and web site management experience
- Experience in Internet project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills